The good news is that most of the new databases are on the EBSCO platform, which is easy to use and familiar to most students.
- Education Full Text: full-text articles on special, multi-cultural and adult education and literacy standards.
- Bloom’s Literary Reference: articles on literary criticism, topics and themes.
- European Views of the Americas 1493-1750: a digital archive of printed records about the Americas.
- Fuente Académicascholarly journals from Latin America, Portugal and Spain.
- Points of View Reference Center
- Religion and Philosophy Collection full-text articles on denominations, biblical studies, epistemology, political and moral philosophy.
- Teacher Reference Center
- Professional Development Collection