Monday, February 15, 2010

Where can I find tax forms?

Kimbel Library does have a limited amount of both federal and state tax forms on the first floor outside of the library instruction classroom (room 110).

If we don't have the form you need, forms can be downloaded from (for federal forms) or (for South Carolina forms).

If you need a form for a state other than South Carolina, try googling the name of the state and the phrase "tax forms" in quotes.

If you need help with your taxes, trained CCU student volunteers will offer free help sessions on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.

The sessions will be held from from Thursday, February 18 through Friday, April 2 (except for March 12-March 19, spring break).

Sessions will be from 3:00-6:00PM in Wall 229 (Except for March 9, 11, and 23rd in Wall 201). For more information on the sessions, contact the CCU VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) coordinator at (843)349-2864.

No comments: