2 Winners per day: First person to answer and 1 randomly drawn winner
This is your chance to learn about the library! If you're not sure what to do, please ask for help!!
- Find the database called New York Times, Historical. (Hint: Indexes and databases are found on the Library's web page under "Indexes and Online Resources")
- Look for an article in the April 15, 1865 issue about Lincoln.
- Give us a major headline involving President Lincoln that day.
- Submit a comment in response to this blog post.
- With your response, include your name, phone number and email address. (Don't worry, your response is private and will not appear on the blog!)
- We will let you know the following day whether you were the first response winner or the randomly chosen winner!
- Keep watching the blog throughout the week for more research questions. There will be new ones Thursday and Friday by 9:00 am!