This is the final Question of the Day challenge for National Library Week!
2 Winners per day: First person to answer and 1 randomly drawn winner. You must show a valid student ID to claim your prize.
This is your chance to learn about the library! If you're not sure what to do, please ask for help!!
- Find the database called Jstor. (Hint: Indexes and databases are found on the Library's web page under "Indexes and Online Resources")
- Look for the keywords, international peace.
- Give us the title of any of the journal article on the results list.
How to submit your answer:
- Submit a comment in response to this blog post.
- With your response, include your name, phone number and email address. (Don't worry, your response is private and will not appear on the blog!)
- We will let you know the following day whether you were the first response winner or the randomly chosen winner!